Scrub Brake....

Looks like it might be cast aluminum, which can be a pain to weld.
Personally I like welding cast aluminum and seem to be good at it, but a lot of people have a hard time with it.
Do you have access to a TIG welder? You would need to v groove that cracked part fully to get full weld penetration. Also clean, clean, clean with aluminum. Should be bright and shiny and a wipe with acetone wouldn’t hurt.

Alternately, if you have a MiG welder you could take some measurements, trace it and make templates and recreate the piece from steel.
Will be a little heavier but would be stronger, which for brakes might be a good thing.

Hi, weld aluminum brake Scrub ?? ... Marilyn B... Thank you see photo...
We weld shaped 1/4” plate to our Sears Runabout cast aluminum scrub brake plate with our Millermatic 141 aluminum spool gun and shielding gas. Works pretty good till OldMiniBikes gets their inventory back-order. All I got.

I don’t have access to a TIG welder, if you are up to doing what I need could you do it ? So what would you charge if you can do it ? I am located in Medford ,OR thank you please let me know Marilyn and Jim ..

We weld shaped 1/4” plate to our Sears Runabout cast aluminum scrub brake plate with our Millermatic 141 aluminum spool gun and shielding gas. Works pretty good till OldMiniBikes gets their inventory back-order. All I got.
Thank you, Jim & Marilyn...