Sears Drover Questions

Well.....long time no see, and hello again to the forum. The questions I have are what is the original factory rim/ tire size? and does anyone have measurements/ pictures of the stock kick stand on their Drover?, as mine is missing. Lastly I remember my bike was originally yellow, but like a dummy i sanded away all the yellow paint and made it red. I now plan to paint it yellow again, anyone have any ideas on what rattle can yellow paint colors are closest? and finally I have a piece of 3/4 ply mounted for a seat but never finished making a seat, does anyone have the actual seat size measurement for the base seat board? Thanks in advance.

Back story: I bought a Sears Drover basket case frame/ fork years ago for $15 (last time i logged in actually lol). I ended up repairing the frame, painting it, cleaning it up, got it running with some 4" rims that were too small for it, and a tecumseh 5hp with a clutch brake (original scrub brakes were long gone). Its been parked in a shed for the better part of 7 or 8 years now. I now have the desire to do a mild restoration, nothing crazy but i want a close to original look. I got lucky and got ahold of an H35 that i think was originally off a minibike, it came with the cool exhaust with the bent pipe but the muffler is rusted out at the end of the pipe, a minibike throttle plate, and it has a rear exhaust; not a side popper, the governor is also not working which seems like another minibike clue. Funny thing was it was on a log splitter my brother bought, so i traded him a stock side popper 3.5 snowblower motor. The reason this is coming up now would be that my favorite minibike as a kid was a bird duck that i had; I loved that bike, and now that I have a kid i want to clean up and restore the dover as its a close cousin to the duck; so when he is old enough it will be around.