Sears H35 Facebook find

minibikefever

Came complete with air cleaner, exhaust and Mercury clutch. $225[/QI just picked up a drover in excellent condition and it came with a 3.5 motor not on it, and was wondering if it was a correct motor for the bike, came with a merc clutch, exhaust and air cleaner, but my air cleaner is oval shaped like Brainiacs motor, 450.00

minibikefever

Did a little playing around with the H35 over the weekend. Got it running but not consistently. Carb needs a little more TLC but in the process of replacing the fuel line I verified that it does have the mini bike correct aluminum fly wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
do you still have the 3.5 tecumseh motor and did you ever find out what it went on, I have the same exact motor,

minibikefever

like I said I have the same motor and Im new to the hobby, is it a good minibike motor and what is it worth, my motor is exactly like yours right down to the air filter, just wondering if I made a good purchase, thanks

like I said I have the same motor and Im new to the hobby, is it a good minibike motor and what is it worth, my motor is exactly like yours right down to the air filter, just wondering if I made a good purchase, thanks
It all depends on what you’re looking for. It’s all relative. Is it a good engine, yes but again depends on what you’re trying to accomplish.

minibikefever

I purchased a sears drover in great shape and the guy sold me the motor to go on it for a hundred, has spark, has compression, guy said it ran but has carb issues, the only thing is that I will have to spin the clutch around to have the chain line up, ?????

minibikefever

Came complete with air cleaner, exhaust and Mercury clutch. $225
does your drover have 5 or 6" tires, my bike has 6" I see in the sears advertisement it stated the drover had 5'' , the ad for my bike said it has 6" the ad didnt state drover and the catalog number wasnt the same, they appeared to be different ads, maybe different years ? the bikes look identical, is it a drover just a different year, the only thing I can see is the tire size difference