Sears Roper 2-speed jackshaft mounting plate

I am in need of the jackshaft mounting plate like in the photos below. I do not need any of the other 2-speed parts, just the metal mounting "box". I am hoping that someone has one to sell? Please PM me if you can help out.
Thank you,
Michael

Does anybody in our membership have the capability of, and interest in, reproducing this part? While my first choice would be to purchase an original used one, if I cannot find one,this may be a viable (and my only) option.:shrug:
Michael

Itype2slo

Theres a guhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Craftsman-Mini-Bike-Engine-OEM-/290882755167?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43b9f69a5f&vxp=mtr#ht_1293wt_679y parting one of those on ebay.

Itype2slo

Sorry not good at posting up. I saw that being parted out on ebay. It kind of looks like what you want but I'm not sure. Good Luck

Itype2slo,
Thanks for the link, however, not what I am looking for. Thank you anyways for thinking of me and trying to help out!:wink: I am hopeful and confident that one of my fellow OldMiniBikes brothers or sisters will come through!:thumbsup:
Michael

rmm727

Does anybody in our membership have the capability of, and interest in, reproducing this part? While my first choice would be to purchase an original used one, if I cannot find one,this may be a viable (and my only) option.:shrug:
Michael
I could reverse engineer one but I like to have something in front of me to copy. Catch 22.

Hello Todd,
Thank you for the kind offer- it is appreciated!:thumbsup: I just may take you up on this, providing that an OldMiniBikes member can fabricate it. Just curious, is yours mounted on a bike or "loose"?
Michael

rmm727

If he sends me a template it shouldn't be too difficult to duplicate. Depends on how accurate the template is. I could model it in Inventor and export the flat pattern to a local shop's cnc plasma.

YOOP,
Thanks for posting the link!:thumbsup: I may end up having to purchase the entire assembly just to get the mounting plate/box.:shrug:
Michael

went kinda high.
i can still make a templete
For a guy that needs the ENTIRE assembly the price is not that bad, IF(and that is a BIG "IF") the parts will clean up and are operational, which is questionable. I may just end up having to have the box/cage fabricated (had another member state he could do it) and in that case Todd your offer would be greatly appreciated.:thumbsup:
I am STILL hopeful that there is an OldMiniBikes member out there that has just the OEM mounting plate (box/cage) that they would sell me, however.:shrug:
Michael

I'm still in need of the OEM Sears Roper 2-speed jackshaft box/cage. I'm bumping this one last time. If I cannot find an OldMiniBikes member with one to sell, it looks like I am going to have one fabricated to match the OEM part.:shrug:
Michael