Sears Spyder Mini Bike

Is that the original poppy red and white wheels? Original engine? Seems like a nice bike to try and get those forks back without using heat to preserve the paint. :) @Tom S. I think it's a cool bike, and a great find.

Is that the original poppy red and white wheels? Original engine? Seems like a nice bike to try and get those forks back without using heat to preserve the paint. :) @Tom S. I think it's a cool bike, and a great find.
Yes- everything is original. It has been in a covered shed for over 41 years. When you say get those forks back... what does that mean? Also how much would this be worth?

This site doesn't like to give values. The common answer is whatever someone is willing to pay. Those were common bikes and weren't a high end bike with all the bells and whistles, but it does look mostly complete (from what I can tell).

The front forks are all bent up. Looks like someone ran into a curb at full throttle. I bet they lost a few teeth and broke an arm. That's probably the reason it was put in the shed... too scared to get back on it after they healed up. ;):)