Seat question

If I wanted to duplicate my seat that is all tattered and torn Where would I go . My Bike is an old Sears Rancher. 3.5 hp it had a white seat area with black along the sides . I still have the foam but I am wondering where would I get the material and what is the proper material . I am reliving my child hood and this bike is identical even in its color (green)to one i had 35 years ago. Thanks Kevin

Hent

Shawsplace, like RoadKing said try out 8ball... he doesn't have a site, yet, I had a small page on here about him but it got changed when I switched formats. I'll let him know that you may be interested in a seat.

Thanks I just sent him a Email I think that is if i did it corredtly. Im kind of new to this forum but learning. I am nuts really my wife things I have left the planet. This old Sears I found is the Twin to the one I had in the 60s . I really wished I had found a better speciman But oh well it looked Identical to my old one. I did find a chain guard off a sears and the clutch guard both correct for my sears.I think with the exception of the frame I will most likely go all new stuff. It will be a slow process buying the stuff but in the end I should have a very close match to what I had years ago. Thanks for all your help Kevin