Seats made

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I need a seat made for a Heald VT-10. I think someone on here makes seats but I cant remember who. Please help.

If the truth hurts, let me deliver the pain. Dude did bad business here. I took more personal time via phone and PMs with people wondering what's going on. His seats were affordable and rider quality. If you want a nice seat and good service, I recommend the person above....

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

capguncowboy

If the truth hurts, let me deliver the pain. Dude did bad business here. I took more personal time via phone and PMs with people wondering what's going on. His seats were affordable and rider quality. If you want a nice seat and good service, I recommend the person above....

I heard a few stories from different people

toomanytoys

I did not mean to cause any thing bad there. I haven't been posting here for a good while. No need to go into details. He made me 3 super bronc seats and one for an el tigre that were awesome quality. I brag on my super bronc seats when I show people the bike and the first thing they say is "wow that seat!"

Not bashing on anyone. I don't have a Karen seat but her stuff looks great.

I won't ask about oldtimer either lmao

Last edited:
Absolutely not. He has made 6 seats for me in the last 5 years- ALL TOP QUALITY. Most recently (a few months ago) a 1970 Rupp Roadster seat that was beautiful.
Michael
Have you ever had a good seat?? Glad you like his. That's keeps the line shorter with the other seat maker...