Shifter Minibike Build

Jim, I just looked at your build again. What kind of engine is sitting in your frame? I really get that you are going need a lot of grunt for hauling elk out of the woods.

Jim, I just looked at your build again. What kind of engine is sitting in your frame? I really get that you are going need a lot of grunt for hauling elk out of the woods.
Its a 389cc 13hp Champion motor from Home Depot. Elec start/generator. $275.00 The few rides I have made on it so far seems to indicate I have plenty of power. Hard to not spin the 22" tire.

Its a 389cc 13hp Champion motor from Home Depot. Elec start/generator. $275.00 The few rides I have made on it so far seems to indicate I have plenty of power. Hard to not spin the 22" tire.
It seems like you have your powertrain pretty well squared away. That looks like a great engine for what you are doing. Seems like the price is right, too.

Hey Gary!! I just got all caught up!! WOW you did a fantastic job!! All the little details are so well done!! I love you went the extra mile with that disc brake setup and that chain tensioner is just awesome!! Very, very nice bike sir!!