shipping

delray

something I thought I would share with you guys when it comes to shipping. I purchase a item off of ebay on the Thursday april 30. item is being ship with fedex.
I had to copy the tracking info 3 times and past it here so you can see all the drop of points and the length of time it takes to travel with fedex. part of my job is dealing with shipments. that's from small packages all the way up to full semi or container loads. fedex has to be one of the worst services I have seen. I think my package could of got here quicker by train.
here is where it is as of now and today is may 10....really:mad:
ship1.PNG
ship2.PNG
ship3.PNG

markus

shipping has been a total cluster this whole month for me, Theres a donor HS50 mini bike specific engine I bought lost in fedex land right now, a Camshaft bouncing all over florida through USPS to the wrong post offices, Parts for some of my customers cars and equipment I repair are late and in weird locations. and thats just last weeks orders. Week before that there was an item in Fedex's hands that nobody could find or track, but it arrived unscaved and on time to me thankfully. Everything thing I have sold and shipped out has done alright thankfully (throws salt over shoulder, and knocks wooden desk :D)

delray

I had some usps shipments that only provided a tracking number and then 2 or 3 days later it pops up and said it was delivered. are local office never scan it in? and off it go's....
fedex really is the worst. this is not the first time it took them this long to ship something to me.
I remember when they started to get big and they came in are work and snowballed are logistics guy and promised us everything. pick would be at 6:00-6:30 at night....not. they where coming in as early as 4:30 pm. that didn't go well with us.
here is the funny part. rep guy from fedex was telling me and another employee that he has never lost a account in this area he has.
never forgot that day when me and the other employee look at each other and it was game on to throw this guy under the bus....lol
all he was to me.....a use cars sales man.
a lot of are customers are located out in rural areas. so fedex package drivers would hold are shipment until he had more packages to deliver in that area. so now are customer would not see there package for another 1-2 days later then ups. that didn't go so well with us.
and then I decided to start running fedex cost with ups. even though we did not use ups anymore. we did keep there system up and running.
out of 24 fedex packages I ran that night. 21 of them where cheaper ups. following week ups was back in and fedex was out for good.
and that fedex rep said he never lost account....lol

In the past two weeks I have used USPS to send packages from Oregon to New Jersey, Kentucky, and Indiana. In each case they moved much faster than I had anticipated. The packages that I've sent overseas go much slower.

Everything is messed up. I sent a seat to Texas from NJ on 5/2. Was suppose to be there on 5/5. As of today, it is still listed as being in Kentucky. USPS tracking has gotten horrible.

delray

In the past two weeks I have used USPS to send packages from Oregon to New Jersey, Kentucky, and Indiana. In each case they moved much faster than I had anticipated. The packages that I've sent overseas go much slower.
waiting for that last rim/ parts to finish up that I was telling you in are pm....;)

I'm two states away from CA. I ordered a part from Chino,CA and it sat in the post office there for 8 days before it was sent to TX, then to Albuquerque, then to me in Edgewwod. It took 14 days to show up from CA. Virus or not ,that is pretty sad.
I literately got packages from China faster.

The problem does seem to be in Texas for some reason. I think that's why the seat is stuck in Kentucky. All of USPS employees are working so I don't understand what their excuse is.

5 weeks now for Fedex to deliver my new step boards for my Jeep.. made it as far as about 15 minutes from me and been sitting there for a month.. Called several times and have been told repeatedly that the package is still on a truck... Did some digging and it's going on everywhere...Also, USPS has lost my paint I ordered for my El Burro.. left from Toledo and went to NJ.... has disappeared for a month now.."in transit to next facility" :mad:
Check this news report out from the southeast..

delray

5 weeks now for Fedex to deliver my new step boards for my Jeep.. made it as far as about 15 minutes from me and been sitting there for a month.. Called several times and have been told repeatedly that the package is still on a truck... Did some digging and it's going on everywhere...Also, USPS has lost my paint I ordered for my El Burro.. left from Toledo and went to NJ.... has disappeared for a month now.."in transit to next facility" :mad:
Check this news report out from the southeast..
I think I see my box in the back ground.....lol:D

I've had my share of problems with both FedUp uh I mean FedEx and the USPS. From having my packages delivered to the wrong house to the USPS losing an $800.00 money order I sent out. Luckily it got found. But nonetheless, they lost it due to incompetence. The USPS tracking system is a joke and I've had FedEx tracking say it was scheduled for delivery one day then change to pending, then change to the next day or the day after.

Attachments

Buddy of mine is waiting on a good size order from GPS. It's been in limbo at a nearby FedEx hub for well over a week now. It's for a nice chunk of money too. GPS isn't responding to any emails or calls from him. All calls just go to a voicemail. I sent him some direct emails for people there and he's had no luck with them.

I was thinking about putting in a $500+ order with them today, but I'm not sure if I want to now. I've always had good luck with them, but after seeing how things are going with my buddy I'm hesitant.