shipping

My new step boards for my Jeep have been in FedUp's Oak Park Michigan Purgatory for well over one month now...Requests for a phone call from the depot go unheeded..I've been told that anything large gets set aside...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I hate to say this but I have been using UPS. The post office was always cheaper. Now the post office is sky high and UPS much cheaper. Not to mention 2 weeks for a seat from NJ to Texas by priority mail. But they will make sure they get that Amazon crap delivered.

Yep,, both Fedex and USPS are out with me.. the only shit making it through is Amazon like Karen said.... My LED light kit for my Mule is now stuck in NJ for going on 3 days.. 3 days to accept a package???? Come on...

Tracking History
May 18, 2020, 6:41 pm

Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending
BELLMAWR, NJ 08031
Your shipment was received at 6:41 pm on May 18, 2020 in BELLMAWR, NJ 08031. The acceptance of your package is pending.
May 18, 2020, 3:08 pm
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
VINCENTOWN, NJ 08088

When I ship here with USPS, that's where it goes, to Bellmawr.. That USPS seat I sent to Texas sat there for 3 days. They are too busy unloading the Amazon tractor trailers. We have a couple huge Amazon warehouses here.

delray

here is a real good one from the post office. coming from texas and then for some reason it pass the Madison area and then went straight to green bay and then jump over to the next town Oshkosh and then straight back to dallas.
usps1.PNG
usps2.PNG

delray

got another shipment coming fedex(not my choice) and looks like it will take over a week to get here? starting to really think fedex is on the brinks failing.

Fed-ex is definately having issues. I think they are using sub contractors. I think the post office stepped up their game. The last 3 jobs I sent USPS arrived on time.

My Fedup shipment with my Jeep steps is now considered lost per the person I was finally able to get hold of..even though they keep scanning it every few days.. WTH
Anyway, I got a claim number, and was able to get a refund.. now watch them show up anyway..

delray

i thought i post another failing shipment from fedex...:D

first tracking info showing item on nov 30 and estimated delivery : friday dec4
Capturett1.PNG

then the status go's to this when it doesn't show up on friday.
Capturet3.PNG
i had another status sunday saying it would be here on monday, unforunately i didn't copy that one. really didn't think it would be after monday still being ship?

now the status is this. sitting in chicago since the 6 of dec......:D unreal......fedex... they are the worst. wasn't my choice and what i'm getting is minibike related. i really didn't need this motor. must have at least dozen small block bearing motors...but the price was right for a bearing crank hs-50 even ship to my house. good thing is i'm no hurry for it.
Capturet2.PNG

ugmold

I've been having problems with shipping ever since Trump's Crony Dejoy was put in charge as Postmaster, Fed Ex, UPS etc use the postal service as a go between. Shipping form China is ridiculous.

Usps is the worse right now. Way over loaded. Took 30 days for a 2 day priority to go 45 miles. And then finally a couple parcels I sent to NC took 2 weeks for 2 day priority. I only trust UPS at this point.

So what you all are saying the Shtuff i ordered that's on the Slow Boat from Chinamanland has been Shanghai'd an now resides a remote island with the 2day USPS pkg that was shipped the 3rd and i may or may not ever see them? Tkx guys y'all made my day! :confused: lol