shipping

delray

Perfect example of the only thing they care about. Amazon. Screw the little guy. I witnessed that myself when I was working.
karen, i'm around shipping a lot for my work and at home and talk to a lot of different people on this subject. from the postal guy that delivers to are house to the ups guy that pick up are packages at work and they all say AMAZON is the the reason for this and i believe them. i just look into there truck and 3/4's of the box's say amazon on them.
pri02.gif

Yup, they give Amazon top priority. Been like that since I was at the post office. Bunch of crap.
And just for the record, this was the first year since I retired that I did not get a letter to come back and help with the holiday rush. So don't believe they hired anybody let along a 100,000 people.

Front hub/axle for a Cushman Trailster I'm working on left Washington State on Dec 7, and was processed thru Detroit processing center on the 10th..missing ever since..

just like karen said...give it 30 days and it will show up......lol
Yup, Thats what I'm thinking lol.. Below is the message the seller sent me yesterday once he noticed I started a case on it...:D:D

It looks like the Post Office has lost your axel. Someone probably stole it. That is Detroit. It was insured for $100. We will just have to wait for the investigation to conclude.

delray

Here we go again with FedEx. they are so bad. wasn't my choice to use them. company purchase the item from uses them.
starts out on jan 30 CA and now it's sitting in Chicago for two days:mad:. i wish kept the first tracking info saying it will arrive on Saturday feb 4. now that's been taking down. :D what a joke they really are.
274c1.PNG

Here we go again with FedEx. they are so bad. wasn't my choice to use them. company purchase the item from uses them.
starts out on jan 30 CA and now it's sitting in Chicago for two days:mad:. i wish kept the first tracking info saying it will arrive on Saturday feb 4. now that's been taking down. :D what a joke they really are.
View attachment 298590
Chicago is well outside of the ice storm area of the south that they were blaming the most recent delays on. Had a set of tires hung up in Memphis last week. I could see that with the ice and that the other situation they have down there. I've been having more issue with Fedex than the post office anymore lately. Used to be the other way around. Go figure.

River Rat Ron

Thought it was just where I live. After more than a dozen different problems with Fedex I will not purchase an item from a merchant that uses them. I guess I’m spoiled, my UPS driver gave me his cell number. He lets me know when he’s coming or can meet him somewhere on his route. Of course we are good friends…that helps :D