Should I take this on?

hey people, i've got a question

I came across this ad on craigslist

mini bike roller frame and 2 engines

I would like to note that I have little / no mechanical experience. I also plan to buy a 6.5 predator engine and attempt to install it.
Am I in over my head?

I feel like I could easily install a seat, and easily install a rear brake.
I know I would need a throttle assembly and cable, which is similar to a brake assembly

Edit-
I weigh 200 lbs so I would rather put the 6.5 hp engine than the 3 hp engine

He want's 150 but I think he'll take 100.

Opinions for a noob? :shrug:
The difficult thing would be installing the engine.
Now I do have a

Ummm.....may be a little much. You might wanna find a running bike and learn from maintanance and repairs first. Just a suggestion..

trailramdan

if your willing to get your hands dirty and give it hell why not? its a fun hobby and there are alot of good guys on here to help you out...but if i was you id shop around unless you really want those

Welcome:thumbsup: from what I see what looks like a pieced together frame, cannot see the axle tabs but the engine plate and tubes from it to the neck looks like a Fox but the rest looks just plain weird. I'd inspect it and see but it looks a mess as do the engines for a novice. But it can be done, guys take basket cases and put em together every day. Hard to say if it's right for you or not.

Deal at $100!!,
At least I think so, you got $100.00, worth of parts, the motors, both are worth double, running, and they will run, now you have multiplied your money x 4, if you put one of those Predator motors on that bike, keep in mind, there will be some mods that you will have to do, the motor mount for one will have to be made out of heavier steel plate, make sure all of your welds are burnt in good.
The thing that is so much fun about minibiking is it is all good money spent well,, when you see the smiles on the face of a new minibiker riding that bike for the first time. The best thing to do is keep safety in mind, but after that, go ahead and take that leap, answer that calling,, BUILD THAT BIKE!!!
Dave Dickson