Shout out from the white mountains of arizona!!

A week ago I drove to Flagstaff and bought an original 750 Bonham Tote Gote. HAD to have it!! Just what I need, ANOTHER mechanical project/puzzle/preserved piece of history. It's powered (or should be powered) with an 8-horse Techumseh (sp?) engine. Did not know if it ran or not when I bought it. Tinkered with it long enough to get it to start but couldn't keep it running. It's at a "motor sports" doctor right now who says he has it running well. Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow and play!! The guy I bought it from says they have Tote Gote "Fests" every summer in Utah (the state where Tote Gote was invented and manufactured). The last one he heard about was in Panguitch. I would appreciate any information regarding summer 2016 events either in Utah or Arizona. This site looks like the place to be to swap yarns and gain knowledge. Thanks!! I'll be back!

I hope you can post some pictures. I have a lot of Tote gote information: parts drawings, parts list and history. Sent contact info to your private messages on this site.

Attachments

Last edited:

MB165

thats a beautiful area your in, i used to hunt the chevelon canyon area and vacationed several times on rainbow lake and hawley lake........