Show off your 350 sb Thread

maddcarson

I figured since i finished rebuilding my 350 Why not make a thread so others can show what there 350's look like and the rides there in.

Heres what is in my 350. Bored .40 over, 280h comp cam, 1.6 comp roller rockers, Edelbrock e-street heads, 2.02 intake 1.60 exhaust 64cc, Edelbrock performer manifold, MSD 6a ignition, MSD Blaster 2 coil, Mallory billet distributor, Proform 650 double pumper carb. Just some bolt on parts. nothing to crazy because it still needs to be streetable.

And here is what its sitting in. My daily driver. 1965 c10 longbed. ripped out the granny tranny and put a 700-r4 in it. Relocated the gas tank under the bed.

Heres how it idles

65 c10 comp 280h can 1.6 roller rockers - YouTube

67,this is the way it looks today with a 32 year old paint job.350/Dart heads/292h cam/250 shot/4 speed.

79 land cruiser,350/stock heads/rv cam/ stock 4 speed.

Hey Tex, that's a hell of a powder coat job on the Landcrusher! :laugh: Just kidding.

I had a 78. Great machines. The Toyota motor originally in them was a direct copy of the Chevy six.

At the time, Man-a-fray ? Sold a bunch of after market parts for them including the SBC adaptation kit. Always wanted to do that. Very nice truck! I note the AC. Bonus! :thumbsup:

Camero ain't bad either. :thumbsup:

Hey Tex, that's a hell of a powder coat job on the Landcrusher! :laugh: Just kidding.

I had a 78. Great machines. The Toyota motor originally in them was a direct copy of the Chevy six.

At the time, Man-a-fray ? Sold a bunch of after market parts for them including the SBC adaptation kit. Always wanted to do that. Very nice truck! I note the AC. Bonus! :thumbsup:

Camero ain't bad either. :thumbsup:
Thanks.I got my adapter from Advance adapters,the clutch is a hybrid from Centerforce. I fab up the rest. sorry to say the cruiser has a new home in Dallas since Thanksgiving day,of course the wife is happy:doah: the Camaro will be here long after the wife...lol

I had my 70 Monty Carlo from 78-81,406 sbc/ turbo 350 with a 3500 convertor in it.it was my daily driver,lol
I had removed or cut out anything that did not hold it together,got the weight down to just over 2900. had to keep my windshield waxed up on both sides because I had no wipers or defrost.winter was cold a drafty but the car made me a few bucks on the side and keeper a smile on my face....