Show off your advertizing pieces...

markus

Just found one of these to put in my display cabinet...... Mini bike supercharging In a can :thumbsup:

I think it was pulled from the shelves after young Jack Goff chugged a can of it down and went native on his family when his mother told him he could not ride his lil Indian!!!

markus

Got this in the mail this week, Original, correct braided fuel line for the Tecumseh engines, still in the original counter-top display box :thumbsup: Enough in there to do about 8 tanked engines still.

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Nice Marcus:thumbsup:

Check out this desk lamp, the guy I got it from said his uncle worked at Briggs and it was a retirement gift. The inside is gutted, there is a micro switch on the crank and you pull the cord to turn it on or off:thumbsup:

The coolest, I need to make one.

markus

Not often here in FL do I get to wear this, but its been cold enough to break this out and wear it about 10 times so farthis winter :thumbsup:

Stylish yet provocative Briggs and stratton jacket

Got this sometime last year too, not sure the vintage of it. Pretty cool piece if your a fan of the state of Wisconsin...Briggs engines....and molten metal :laugh:

markus

I assume this was for advertising/display from Tecumseh so I'll put it here, video is best to show what it is and does :thumbsup:

https://youtu.be/iF8ABOzbTf8

[video=youtube;iF8ABOzbTf8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF8ABOzbTf8[/video]

Last edited:

markus

Just got this Clinton oil level guage store display in, not a full box but the coloring and condition of the box was really nice, gotta clean out a spot in the case for it :thumbsup: eeryone had there own version of these, off to the left and the one lone one by itself in the display are the lauson ones, in front is a Briggs and stratton one.

markus

Just got this in last night, Tecumseh Motorsports wall thermometer. Rather have the old logo'ed indian head pieces, but I'll take what I can get :thumbsup:

And yes, its real, I think that its actually associated with the race car/team Tecumseh sponsored not the small engines/motorsports division though :shrug: