Show off your advertizing pieces...

Lets see what you guys have for advertizing pieces for these old engines. Banners, posters, signs, ash trays, displays .. whatever :shrug: Im always looking for stuff at flea markets and yard sales but I never find anything. The only thing i have is a side of a Briggs cardboard box from an engine I bought way back. Im going to frame it so it looks more official :smile:

Oldsalt

Don't have nothing on no engines...but I got a nice dealer show room banner for Caper Cycles. Was silk screened, not a printing press, so the cost was high per banner. I'm thinking not many were made because Ben Hunt would not have made many more than the total number of dealers.

markus

had to stay up till 1 am the other night to bid on Evi-Bay but nailed this old light up dealer clock for $29.....
That was you:thumbsup: I saw that, was gonna set my sniper to it, but I figured it would go higher than I was willing to pay. When I awoke to the next morning I was amazed thats all it went for...sweet deal!

I have been watching alot, buying only a little. Trying hard not to spend much money on it. I got this tec sign the other day, still need to clean it and find a proper home.

Jeep mentioned ashtrays, I have a couple of good year power cushion ones, and I found this champion spark plug after shave bottle in the laundry room the other day:thumbsup:

couple of other things I have on the walls: