Show Off Your Guitar's

toomanytoys

I just sold all of mine.

I had a first year Fender Japan Stratocaster, 2 70s Stratocasters, a Fender Jagstang, and 2 Gibson Acoustics.

I gave up playing about 14 years ago. I was tired of seeing such nice guitars sitting in my closet in cases.

Plus I got a few thousand dollars out of them. Wife doesn't know about it either which makes it all the sweeter.

zeeman

Dang Rocket, that is super cool. I have one of those Uke kits that I have not completed. Might be time for a new strategy. Mind if I sorta steal part of your idea? I'll post my guitars later. I'd love to see more pictures.

iv got a straocaster II just like the one up top i think originally it was even that color but its been repainted blue. Also got my dads old 60s hagstrom bass sunburst guitar its much cooler . also got a bunch of acoustics . i usto have alot more but i sold them. Also had a fender amp i foget the model but it was a rare kind with the red dials. Sold that with the other guitars

Gibson

I just sold all of mine.

I had a first year Fender Japan Stratocaster, 2 70s Stratocasters, a Fender Jagstang, and 2 Gibson Acoustics.

I gave up playing about 14 years ago. I was tired of seeing such nice guitars sitting in my closet in cases.

Plus I got a few thousand dollars out of them. Wife doesn't know about it either which makes it all the sweeter.
Hate to hear you quit playing, 70's strats some alone are worth $5,000 and up easy on a bad day.

I'm down to just my Washburn G5V with Wonderbar that I bought new back around 1985 and is currently apart. Just got painted in the new orange color on many GMs and similar to the Chrysler orange. Waiting on a buddy of mine to stripe Washurn onto the headstock so I can put it back together.

And I have a Hamer 5 string bass.

....and a cheap accoustic.

They just collect dust nowadays...

from top left to right,
1997 Fender mim nashville tele, 1998 fender cyclone, 1996 gibson special with p-100's, custom built fender parts caster, 2000 cort hollowbody.
middle left to right
2001 FMT Fender HH tele, 1994 japan fender 62 reissue( my favorite),2001 squier srv strat copy,2001 fender jagmaster
Bottom left to right
1988 Gibson les Paul goldtop(my first love) Epiphone lucille bb king, gretsch, epiphone flying V with all new electronics and gibson truss rod cover and sperzel tuners

Nice collection smallbikes88 here's a Jimmy Vaughn Stratocaster basically a tribute to his brother Stevie Ray Vaughn Made by Fender Jimmy Hendrix lefty the 4th one you have with reverse headstock.:thumbsup:

guitars

I don't have any photos to post, I don't play much anymore. I still have a G&L statocaster, Fender telecaster, and a Fender mandolin. just sitting in their cases in my family room. They haven't left my house in many years.

from top left to right,
1997 Fender mim nashville tele, 1998 fender cyclone, 1996 gibson special with p-100's, custom built fender parts caster, 2000 cort hollowbody.
middle left to right
2001 FMT Fender HH tele, 1994 japan fender 62 reissue( my favorite),2001 squier srv strat copy,2001 fender jagmaster
Bottom left to right
1988 Gibson les Paul goldtop(my first love) Epiphone lucille bb king, gretsch, epiphone flying V with all new electronics and gibson truss rod cover and sperzel tuners
That's an insane collection Greg. I was drooling over that Gold top, and the Epiphone brings back some good memories of one like it I used to play a lot at a buddy's place while sitting around the living room watching TV. The semi hollowbody woks nice even without an amp, but not overbearing like an accoustic. It was a Hondo II

i vote this pic to be your avatar, awesome pic tom:thumbsup:
Yeah, I like that picture. Too bad cameras weren't so common back then. I really wish I had pics of my friends and I like I do now. You didn't take many pics back then because you had to buy film, then pay to get it developed, etc.

Here's my Hamer bass, and the part of my Washburn that I have here:

The pics don't do justice to the paint on either one. The hamer is more of a deep purple, but just like Taco minibikes, it looks kinda blue in the pics.

The Washburn has a Seymour Duncan "Full shred" humbucker in it.

kbs8ball

Great pic of you Tom!!! BTW i got the box from greyhound the other day. Greg has almost as many guitars as he has minibikes. nice collection man.