Shows rides swaps in Michigan?

I would like to go but I will be at the snowmobile show in Novi, Michigan on saturday. Need some parts for the antique race sled, ya know.

Last edited:

oldsledz

x90 what is the Snowmobile show in Novi mostly new sleds? I can't imagine they would have more vintage parts than the A1 show. Also a lot of the BEVRA guys will be at the A1

Oldsledz,

I need carbides, belts, boots, clothing for the woman, etc. The big reason for going to Novi is that it is only 100 miles away and I have a tight work schedule next weekend.

I would rather be at A1 playing with you guys and the BEVRA guys.

oldsledz

x90 do you race at Lucky Thumb or Albright too? I hope to have a one lunger ready for this race season to race at AS & LT as they are closer to me.

Oldsledz,
My kids outgrew their Bravos so I converted 1 for racing. The problem is that the sled is too new for AS or LT and BEVRA has a class for the sled.

Michigan show

End of April Frank has a minibike, bicycle show in the Detroit area.
As soon as i find more info I will forward it to the board.

Inside and outside event if I understand correctly

oldsledz

There will be a vintage bike show/swap at the Twisting Trails Snowmobile club House near Muskegun MI. Saturday May 12th. It is for all types of motor bikes including Minis. They are still working on the details I will post more info when I get it. At this time they plan to have lawnmower races the same day and something for quads. They have a nice club house and lots of room to ride all the toys.

i believe i attendede the show spoke of here it was good more pedal bikes than minibikes but they have a judged show with lots o trophys nice ones didnt have anything of my own of show caliber lots of nice bikes about 50-100 bikes in show i have this years flyer at home i will post more when i find it also recliesure had shows like 5 or6 after the annarbor show i think they will be doing it again this year when it warms up