Side Car Build for 6 HP Azuza

All,

It's Done! I got it done the Friday night before my 7 yr olds bday party! It was a big hit on her Bday too! I must of put 100 miles on it giving kids rides. We get a lot of thumbs up from the neighbors as we take rides around the lake. It took a while to build but hey, I'm slow. We even had an older couple stop me on it and ask where we bought it as he wanted to get one for his grandkids. My 7yr old answered him with "You can't buy this. My dad and I built it!" Made my day!

06.12.16 1.jpg

06.12.16 5.jpg

Hec

Update:

Well 6 years have gone by and now my youngest is way too big to ride in the side car. Actually she out grew it about 3 years ago and now drives the mini bike with and without the side car. So I pulled out the seat from the side car and put a dog bed in it. My daughters now gives our Vizsla named "Hasta" rides all over the place! They both love taking rides around the lake.

Enjoy!

Hec Mini Bike 2022.jpg

Last edited:

Triley41395

Update:

Well 6 years have gone by and now my youngest is way too small to ride in the side car. Actually she out grew it about 3 years ago and now drives the mini bike with and without the side car. So I pulled out the seat from the side car and put a dog bed in it. My daughters now gives our Vizsla named "Hasta" rides all over the place! They both love taking rides around the lake.

Enjoy!

Hec View attachment 290175
That is so cool right there. Hard to tell who's having more fun her or the dog, they're both smiling