Side car,,,,,eh,,,,van?

markus

Guy I know here in FL has similar bodies for sale:

TheSamba.com :: VW Classifieds - Ultimate Kids Toy Fiberglass Bus!

Not realated to the f/g bodies but I was with him at a big swap meet and we were riding our minbikes around the swaps. An older guy stopped us to check out his mini. Its just kinda a hacked up bike that he bought at the same swaps last year and we never knew exactly what it was. turns out this guy worked for heathkit and said it was a boonie bike. Pretty cool, he talked minis with us for awhile and gave us a little history about the company etc.... :smile:

Guy I know here in FL has similar bodies for sale:

TheSamba.com :: VW Classifieds - Ultimate Kids Toy Fiberglass Bus!

Not realated to the f/g bodies but I was with him at a big swap meet and we were riding our minbikes around the swaps. An older guy stopped us to check out his mini. Its just kinda a hacked up bike that he bought at the same swaps last year and we never knew exactly what it was. turns out this guy worked for heathkit and said it was a boonie bike. Pretty cool, he talked minis with us for awhile and gave us a little history about the company etc.... :smile:
Like what? I have a boonie,,, give us the juice. :thumbsup:

markus

Like what? I have a boonie,,, give us the juice. :thumbsup:

unfortunatly when info goes into my head thruogh one ear it goes out the other ear just as fast:eek:ut: And I was not paying as much attention as I should have been. But he was talking about how heath was company that made electronic kits and things of that nature, and some of the guys either disbanded or went off to the side of that business and made the boonie bikes. That's about all I can recall from the conversation other than he was able to point out the key points to it being a boonie, like the 2 speed shifter jackshaft that is now long gone frorn this particular bike, I believe he said they weren't a very good unit and they maybe did away with them or changed on later models??? Chads bike was heavily modified to be more like cushman with floorboards and foot brake etc, its quite interesting

Cool thing was right after we talked to him when I was cruising the next row I came across a Heath oscilloscope :smile: Sorry, I wish I would have listened better plus that particular show/swap is information overload, its like a 2 mile long flea market of mostly original antiques/vintage stuff!