Simplex Spitfire

JohnC

Looks complete. You should part it out.

The only regret I have about the bike that you restored is that I didn't light it on fire and make a YouTube video to show you so please Stop stalking me like a female And get a life because if all you have to do is comment on every post I make it just goes to show That your character traits are about half as good as the way you build your Mini bikes I wasn't gonna say anything at all to you because you're not worth my time But if you think for 1 second I am scared to reply to you because of How high up you are on this group you got that wrong I tried very hard to sell the bike complete but no one wanted it But den again you did build it so I could imagine why therefore it got parted out so I hope you are done with this because the fact that I'm 32 an your like A 50-60 year old female id expect you to be more mature. And as far as I see it The only respect you ever will get is on this Mini bike page And if your type is a guy That gets a little bit of power because you manage a minibike page and thinks ure badd to the bone
Means nothing to me less than what that bike ment, man so please go eat a banana and hope of my

Davis

I don’t manage a mini bike page. Also I do restore bikes and other than chrome and upholstery I do every other thing start to finish and will guarantee my finish is hands down superior you yours.

JohnC

I don’t manage a mini bike page. Also I do restore bikes and other than chrome and upholstery I do every other thing start to finish and will guarantee my finish is hands down superior you yours.
I guarantee you my hands are more superior to your glass jaw

Davis

Ask the dude that bought from me about my bikes how my bikes look. No glass jaw here I’m the real deal ask him that also. He already told me you was a dumb ass.

JohnC

I wont even get started about him lol and im done with you man.

Just to make it clear I hated to part that bike out but I had no one interested and it was my last resort I buy and sell alot doesn't mean I don't like mini bikes. But don't think for one second I like to see complete bikes parted out it was the only way to recover my money at the time though. I just want to apologize for everything I said because I do have a good heart and don't want to upset anyone who loves the hobbie I love. I wish you the best and again I do apologize. I think this all blew up way to much of a stupid mini bike. I'm always willing to move on forgive forget and admit when im wrong. If there is anything I can ever do to help you out just let me know . I would never hold a grudge against anyone.