Skat Kitty Mini Bike

Real close to me, 20 minute drive maybe 30. I have considered making an offer and picking it up but I'd pay maybe $250 tops for it. I should probably not but if it stays on there long enough I just may make the offer. The worst that can happen is they say no.

Its not early. Based on the countershaft mount cast into the frame, its probably a 1966 D-series. I asked the seller the frame number and he said it was already boxed for shipping so he couldn't check.

There's really nothing to restore that which couldn't be sourced

Last edited:
Absolutely but not on the same scale and hang onto your hat because it's leaving your head when you see the prices. I understand to a degree but it's just a minibike, if it were more affordable fixing one up wouldn't be so daunting. I want to build a rider from it and still may submit an offer.
Is there a place that sells re-pop parts for the Skat Kitty like the Doodle bugs?

Absolutely but not on the same scale and hang onto your hat because it's leaving your head when you see the prices. I understand to a degree but it's just a minibike, if it were more affordable fixing one up wouldn't be so daunting. I want to build a rider from it and still may submit an offer.
Ok, I'll bite, who carries the parts? :scooter: