SKAT KITTY

RogerA

Great Skat Kitty in Alpina Michigan, offered at $1500, I'm following it and received a buy it now offer of $1000. Wish I was closer.

mustangfrank

Great Skat Kitty in Alpina Michigan, offered at $1500, I'm following it and received a buy it now offer of $1000. Wish I was closer.
Alpena is a 4 hour drive for me and I'm in Michigan north of Detroit, pretty drive but looooonng. The paperwork is the cat's meow with that mini, it's not my size or I would have already pounced.

Nope. Guy had it all loaded in his truck to ship to me. He was going to get the shipping price and somebody hit the "buy it now". I probably should of sent a deposit.

mustangfrank

He told me they did pay full price. I have noticed that when the seller sends you a discounted price and somebody buys the item, it still has the original price posted when sold.
Yep, I've seen it where they do a line through the full price of best offer sold items but they're not consistent.

RogerA

Nope. Guy had it all loaded in his truck to ship to me. He was going to get the shipping price and somebody hit the "buy it now". I probably should of sent a deposit.
Sorry to hear this. I know you would have given it a good home and restored and repaired it as needed. Maybe the next one will head your way.