Skip tooth sprockets??

That's interesting Daniel. I am not sure what it's benefit would be...but it has a neat look...kinda old'timey looking, like some of the older bicycle sprockets.

Let us know how it does.

Li'l Popeye

At first I didn't see it was "missing" teeth... It looks like a broken, beaten up sprocket. Never saw it before. Curious how it works out. Thanks for posting.

You need to get rid of that fixed tensioner and get a spring loaded tensioner or your going to lose a chain sooner or later, just a thought. You can also groove the center of a skate board wheel as a chain guide ,they work great on extended frames with extra long chain ,it takes out the harmonics.

Daniel Coop

You need to get rid of that fixed tensioner and get a spring loaded tensioner or your going to lose a chain sooner or later, just a thought. You can also groove the center of a skate board wheel as a chain guide ,they work great on extended frames with extra long chain ,it takes out the harmonics.
Colorado huh? Whereabouts you from? Always looking for fellow rider's and have another buddy who comes to Denver from​ Pueblo to ride with us.

This bike has worked flawlessly...Have yet to have any chain issues and I've easily put a hundred miles on the setup. I use the stock tensioners on all my DB'S and Motovox's and don't have any issues. Can't say I'm any faster because of the skip tooth, but it works all the same and the hardened teeth are showing no signs of wear. Good looking, quality sprocket for those who just don't want a shiny red sprocket. For those interested who haven't seen it, here's the link to the full thread on this DB.
https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/baja-mini-bikes/142330-oops-brought-home-db30s-project.html

Right now all my bikes have been sold, just have Harleys right now , every time I build a mini bike someone wants it more than me . Will probably do another build this winter, located in Applewood subdivision of Lakewood.

Daniel Coop

Right now all my bikes have been sold, just have Harleys right now , every time I build a mini bike someone wants it more than me . Will probably do another build this winter, located in Applewood subdivision of Lakewood.
Nice... So you ain't too far from where we meet up to ride on Sundays... If you get another one going and want to join the fun, hit me up.