Slogans / Logo

Hent

So as things have been discussed in the other thread (in mini bike of the month) we need a slogan and a logo!

I90RoadKing and I had talked about this back in september and these are some of the suggestions:

Old Skool Rides on oldminibikes.com
Re-living my Youth on oldminibikes.com (my favorite so far)
Old Bad Habbits neve Die they just get restored at oldminibikes.com
Some Boys never Grow up at oldminibikes.com
We're Full Throttle at oldminibikes.com

So lets get some more going on and then we'll take a vote to see which one we all agree on.

We also need some ideas for a logo, which I think the logo would be incorporated with as well. I was thinking of some sort of collage of vintage minis as to not only include one like the current header.

I'd like to hear some ideas on this!

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I love "We're Full Throttle at oldminibikes.com"

But I also love "Some Boys never grow up at oldminibikes.com"
But you can't say boys, maybe people?

The forum header can rotate slogan on updates. No need to pick just one. (they don't all have to be winner either)

You can be a kid forever at Oldminibikes.com
Stay young, sign on- Oldminibikes.com
Trash to fast-Oldminibikes.com
Don't listen to the wife, get the lil bike. Oldminibikes.com

Ok, I'll keep thinking.

*Oldminibikes.com where you can relive your childhood with one yank of the pullstart!*

*Oldminibikes.com Yes,It still hurts when you fall off*

*Oldminibikes.com Whats a Pocket bike?*

*Oldminibikes.com Yes, that Flathead 8 hp B&S will fit*

*Oldminibikes.com Whats a Rupp?*

Hent

CaliJeff, I like the idea of having them rotate in the header. However, we still need one for the shirts/stickers that we'll be getting printed. :)

kbs8ball

Id go with the one thats on the forum ....its in color with a new post...b/w if there are no new posts....and its your typical old school minibike...

OK, this hasn't been approved by Hent or the board. I made a couple of these vinyl stickies.

They are silver. Other colors can be made. My thought is to PM me a snail mail with a delivery address,color,and I can (depending on demand) send one out to you. ( I might need more PM space Hent) What is the catch? Well none really just be an active member here. If the site is set up for it, a donation to the site would be nice, (A buck or two.) but certainly not required. Like I said, this is just me doing this. Hent has no involvement, just my way of a contribution. I'm doing 4 at a time and they take me a bit so be patient. :rockon:

Last edited: