Slow Poke wannabe DragBike

The seat looks great Rob, the embroidering on the back is a nice touch, the material looks the same as the stuff I used for my Keystone seat. The wheely bar also looks real nice. A++ work Rob. :grind: :thumbsup:

Tonight after work I took my bike out for some video , well it was damp and dreary but managed to get some footage of my best friend Ron making a few passes.
Now I have to learn how to edit it all together lol.
Rob

Oh ya I forgot to mention in the video on the last pass when the engine revs up at the end , that is the master link on the rear chain snaping lol upon further inspection the front chain that links the two engines was ready to let go too !
I guess I better invest in some better chain.
Rob.

Thanks guys it sure has been fun , ya my bud Ron used to race superbikes and still has the gear and is still able to get it on lol.
Will try and get some more pictures sat if the sun ever comes out.
I have also been thinking of taking some time of work and bringing SlowPoke to Windber.
Rob

Great bike Rob, the double whammy is one of my favorite bikes from this build off. Sounds and looks so cool in action. :thumbsup: Maybe one of these years I will build a drag bike and we can race. :thumbsup: