SlowPoke final post for OldMiniBikes build off

Well its done and it sure has been fun , here is a final picture slideshow of the build and a walk around video.
With any luck I may be taking SlowPoke to Windber in june.
Thanks to everyone for their kind words and encouragement , I could not have done it without you.
BigRob.

SlowPoke Mini Drag Bike - YouTube

TomH

Way to go Rob, what Yooper said. Started with a clean sheet, designed and built from scratch and it came out looking like a mini bike.

Right here is why I hang here, I gotta do a twin. These builds are a lot of work, I know it all to well and really appreciate seeing this. Thanks Rob, it sounds and looks mean as hell.. Walt

very nice build rob. it looks truly awesome. what amazes me is the amount of skill that is found on this forum. your bike is definitely a winner.

NEAT man ...Great Job hands down..........Does it sound funny when the engines go in/out of sync?.....I mean is there like a pulsing reverberation type thing that resonates?...

Man the sound is swell!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks guys , it has been a great build.
Yup Metalhead is sure has a distinct sound you can feel it in your chest when it flies by lol.
Rob

Curious how the clutches feel as well.. should be fine there is really no side pressure on the bushings when the clutches are locked. and since you ran two clutches the heat will be dispersed between the two as opposed to two engines with one clutch.

Great built very innovative you got my vote

It sure does Rob. Cadman was 2 years old then. Our first year at Windber. This past year was our seventh.

I recall seeing Ron riding Slow Poke. What a beautiful machine.

You do amazing work Rob.

I know my kids and grandkids sure enjoyed riding around in your scale Model T pick up !

You should start a thread on it, if you haven't already. More amazing work !