So I order 3 master links from Northern Tool...

So I order 3 master links from Northern Tool via internet, for $2.50 apiece. What shows up? 3 boxes of 25 apiece. :eek:ut: So I got $187.50 worth of links for $7.50 :devil2:Having said that, I already have it arranged with the local NT manager to return the extras :innocent:in return for all the spare Doodlebug frames he has in his back room:rolleyes: (Just kidding about the Doodlebugs-I was being a smart:asshole:
Tom

So I order 3 master links from Northern Tool via internet, for $2.50 apiece. What shows up? 3 boxes of 25 apiece. :eek:ut: So I got $187.50 worth of links for $7.50 :devil2:Having said that, I already have it arranged with the local NT manager to return the extras :innocent:in return for all the spare Doodlebug frames he has in his back room:rolleyes: (Just kidding about the Doodlebugs-I was being a smart:asshole:
Tom
I will call northern and tell them what happened,I just ordered some and they are all out.:laugh:

Why can't that happen to me???
By far the best one is was pulled off by my boss. We ordered close to 30 19" flat screens well dell shipped them then refunded are money :shrug: when we got them we wait 2 weeks to make they were not gonna charge us and then called them and told them what happened and the guy was so happy he gave us 5 for free.

At the time the lcd's were almost 200 each wholesale.