so quiet?

Hent

It's been rather quiet around here...

What's everyone been up to? I've been working on some non-mini bike related projects - and little bits of the new format of OldMiniBikes...

My thoughts exactly !

I have been thinking the same thing over the past few days. As for myself;
I'm working on rear shock absorbers for the 64-65 Fox Campus Bike. Had to
fabricate new ones from scratch. All machining and welding is completed and
new springs have been fabricated. They should be ready to send out for
chrome in a day or two. Will post photos upon completion. Is there anyone
out there working on 1963-1965 era Fox Campus Bike? I'm starting to feel
like the Maytag repair man! Ogygopsis aka Bikerwayne

Up to

Hey guys
Finished up the AC Wiskers yesterday and started working on a Climber frame. Straightened out my shop all day today trying to get ready for winter. Took the Harley in to wash it for storage and then ran a couple MB frames in to degrease them.

I have been working on 2 go carts which are older Carters models from the 70's One is up and running and the other is no where near done. One is a 2 seater the running one is a single seater.Two Sears mini bikes are in the process of being striped down.My Kids are enjoying the Go-Kart for now . They have never tried a Mini bike.I am betting they will be totally thilled when they try the Mini bike. I know I am looking forward to the first ride on the mini bike being the biggest kid of all here . Kevin

Hent

I just freshened up a go-kart with my girlfriend, so she could ride too. Just need to make a few small changes and order another part or so and it should be perfect! If you take a look through the old threads and find the "Go-Kart" thread (probably the only one on here), you can take a look at it. Not sure what kind it is, but it's decent.

I can't wait to start working on my columbia again and hopefully have a few things to ride by spring time.

I did a little ride on my Sears. That thing is a wreck on wheels but it moved under its own power.The clutch didnt pull me too well .I was thinking afterwards that the ratio is kind of messed up Its a 13 engine and 40 (about) on the wheel .Anyways the whole thing needs complete rebuild from the frame up .I rode it about 10 minutes and enjoyed it .I just had to ride it . I did not feel the wind part my hair and I didnt do a face press into the ground.My wife thinks I am insane . Kevin

Posted a picture in the photo album of the X-90 that we are going to restore this winter. The bike runs and is pretty much intact with a lot of minor issues. It will get totally restored to original and have all of the factory options installed. I will continue to post pictures in the photo album as the project progresses.

If you need one, let me know. I have 2 more X-90s without titles that I would sell(both are rough). I am picking up a 1972 Shortster(65cc engine) tomorrow. It is a good runner and seems to be in decent shape. I really do not need the bike, just all of the extra parts that are with it. I will probably ebay the bike.