SOB!!!!......Now I'm committed!!!

Jamie1972

So I'm cleaning up my Lil S.O.B Survivor Trike....And I decide to try a "Certain Cleaner" on my base seat and now!......
I'm committed! :doah:
i did one square inch....Now it's till the end...
BEFORE:

And after......

Ding Ding

Removing years of grime off an old gem only to find awesomeness beneath is one of my favorite things to do. I would be looking forward to doing the rest!

Jamie1972

I was torn after the first square inch of clean spot.......I kinda like the "ivory aged" look matching the front frame. Now I gotta cherry out the rest of the trike!:doah::laugh:

Jamie1972

I used Lacquar thinner on a old shirt with light rubbing only on the white portions of the seat. Then Blue Corral vinyl/leather Conditioner.

Jamie1972

Thanks everyone! I really like it....What I don't like is I've done some diggin on info, history and other examples.
There's one fiber glass body, 1 brochure and one other one that sold on EBay 2 years ago. Other then that...Nothing.
Must not had been as popular as say.....mud bugs or Snowco...Etc. :shrug:

Last edited:
Jamie, the seat is identical in every aspect except the color to the T-555 seat I did for Joe if it means anything. Looks like they share a lot of the same characteristics. Maybe whoever was making them for Montgomery Ward made them for that company or maybe that company made them for Montgomery Ward. Anyway, just thought I'd mention about the seat because I recognized the pattern in the vinyl.

Jamie1972

Thanks Gumpit and AJ.........
I actually just bought that brochure off eBay! The seller lowered his price, and I received it Sat.
It's a nice quality print..(front, back..1 page) glossy.
So that's nice to have to go with the trike and get the small things like throttle controls correct. (Reference) Unfortunately it was not dated anywhere on the page:doah:
But I believe it's the orig. engine (dated:71 H50/lighted)
The unanswered question that's gonna kill me the most is....What does ETC Co. Stand for.....

Last edited: