SoCal FunDay #2 - Sunday Sept. 25th

Looks like I may make it, but most likely won't be able to bring any bikes other than a Manco chopper roller I'm supposed to bring for a guy.

Long story short is that my buddy Vince Crandell, who's name you may remember from some bikes he has on Minidoodle and his wife would be coming, and the best way to get there will be in a car. None of our trucks are 4 seaters.

The other thing is that I messed my knee up a while back, so between that and 11 hour days at the shop I don't really have anything ready. Most of my bikes need something, and the ones that run now are pretty big to be trying to squeeze into any cars, etc.

...and I'm not looking to make my knee any worse by bending it over into my chest on a little minibike anyways LOL
does my chopper get to ride in the front seat, please make sure you run the a/c so she doesn't get car sick.

Waahoo !!!

It just hit me, almost ALL of the heavy hitters on the West Coast will be at FunDay #2, riding, eating, etc.... leaving their computers, therefore Ebay and Craigslist, completely UNATTENDED! :eek: That leaves ScooterBoy, K.C., a few others and myself the opportunity to give it a good picking.
We will be sure to post our finds for you guys to admire come Monday morning!:thumbsup::laugh:

Sorry! I arranged for CL & Ebay to be closed from 11 to 4 on Sunday!

With me, BAB, TCT, Mac, JamesC and Edwin all here they knew it

would be down to a crawl anyway!

So the word Sunday is . . . . . . :scooter::drinkup:FUNDAY #2 PARTY :drinkup::scooter:

buckeye

Screw you all. Its no fun setting in South Alabama at WORK LOOKING AT ALL THIS GARBAGE. hOPE YOU ROT IN. Just kidding. Wow! What a great thing to do. Alll the heavyweights in minibikin are there. Where is ESPN when you need them.

george3

WOW, today we have minibikers from everywhere beginning to find their way to Funday #2!

A few sent me their traveling pictures this morning and I want to share them with everyone; see who you recognize or can identify from talking on the Forum -

This is the family coming down thru Utah I think!

and of course Small Bores group

HAVE A GREAT TRIP, SEE YOU SUNDAY!!

You guys have fun, I'm cruising around with the woman in the pool.