SoCal FunDay #2 - Sunday Sept. 25th

See you sunday Paul :thumbsup:
Well its official!! I finally broke upder the constant pressure from our gracious host MBP:doah:
Can't wait to meet all the OldMiniBikes members and personally shake your hands:2guns:
C U FUNDAY #2
This morning has been an avalanche of incredibly good news! The addition of Jeff & Don , and their Powells, is great!!!

So, not only is Funday #2 going to be the biggest get together of minibikes in ages, but it is shaping up to be a huge Powell Reunion! I sure hope that anyone with a Powell will bring it also!!
Wow! The best event on Earth just got better.:thumbsup:

I'm ready to go 25 mph full throttle! I will be bringing a video cam and will tape it to the front of my minibike. Once edited, It will look like a cheesy 70's biker flick, only with crazed minibikers running in a pack. The Wild Bunch part 2.

Cam

I'm ready to go 25 mph full throttle! I will be bringing a video cam and will tape it to the front of my minibike. Once edited, It will look like a cheesy 70's biker flick, only with crazed minibikers running in a pack. The Wild Bunch part 2.
Helmet Cam works better.... Less bumping around :thumbsup:
Ask Edwin, he`s done it a few times.....

really glad to hear. more will be joining us for this funday!!!!

so there will be powells there ?

i propose a race or challenge, bonanzas vs powells ???

really glad to hear. more will be joining us for this funday!!!!

so there will be powells there ?

i propose a race or challenge, bonanzas vs powells ???
Edwin,

Im bringing a Powell and a Bonanza :shrug: well they are both slow you ride one Ill ride the other and we will see which one is slower... :scared:

PLEASE BRING FOLDING (or whatever) CHAIRS FOR YOU & YOURS!!

IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WITH A POWELL, GET THEM TO FUNDAY, PLEASE!

WHEN YOU ARRIVE, PLEASE COME OVER TO OUR TABLE UNDER THE ROLL-UP DOOR - THIS IS IMPORTANT! THANKS

WOW! Korndog - I'm loving it!

PLEASE BRING FOLDING (or whatever) CHAIRS FOR YOU & YOURS!!

IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WITH A POWELL, GET THEM TO FUNDAY, PLEASE!

WHEN YOU ARRIVE, PLEASE COME OVER TO OUR TABLE UNDER THE ROLL-UP DOOR - THIS IS IMPORTANT! THANKS

Mac

....I don't have a Powell, but I'll bring the one fiberglass reproduction Challenger cover that I have and leave it in Camarillo somewhere.

....george3 helped me for several hours today getting mini's ready for SunDay, so I'm looking pretty good now.
Still finishing touchs to do, but it's all easy stuff now.

I just read all 32 pages for the first time. Looks like a blast:scooter:I would like to go (haven't been to CA since '07) but I'm a dumbass and it's too late now. Plane ticket alone would kill the deal, plus I would be obligated to buy a rust free west coast car to drive home.:laugh:
Maybe I can make it next year....

INJUNTOM

I just posted the following in the "How many minibikes do you own" thread -

"I just took a few minutes and looked at your bikes! I would like to say . . . . . holy s:censure:t, OMG!, unf:censure:ing believable! I feel like a real "wannabe" compared to you!!

With all due respect, it is beyond me how you can own that incredible bunch of Americana and hesitate for 1 second on joining us at Funday #2 and bringing a dozen or more of the best! I wish I could offer you "show money" just to get you here - I will throw in a shirt and all you can eat BBQ if you make it!"