Some of my old mini bikes from years ago

I worked at an auto parts store and had access to lots of stuff, so I took a regular mini bike and put an old Ford starter motor on it with a deep cycle battery, heavy duty solenoid and a master disconnect switch and had an electric mini bike. Installed lights with relays and switches, horns with a relay and button. Horns were very loud and the stoplight worked. I liked the look of the old Cushmans so I made a body out of wood and had the seat upholstered. Sold it on ebay, crated it up and sent it back east somewhere.

I worked at an auto parts store and had access to lots of stuff, so I took a regular mini bike and put an old Ford starter motor on it with a deep cycle battery, heavy duty solenoid and a master disconnect switch and had an electric mini bike. Installed lights with relays and switches, horns with a relay and button. Horns were very loud and the stoplight worked. I liked the look of the old Cushmans so I made a body out of wood and had the seat upholstered. Sold it on ebay, crated it up and sent it back east somewhere.
Looks like you produced a nice finish on the body, I assumed it was either fiberglass or sheet metal.

Actually it's all wood 2 X 4's and masonite screwed and glued together. I like working with sheet metal and tubing, but wood is easier for me.