Some Tecumseh Seal removal driver tool kits on Ebay right now

Two or three seal removal and driver tool kits are for sale on Ebay. One of them states that the
Kit number is
691301 kit

These kits have about 15 pieces. Come in a small red box, dimensions about 6" x 10" by 5".
From reading the directions included in another similar kit, it mentions Lauson Power Products engines from about
1960. Could be these kits are for engines from late 1950's to early 1960's. I see one of these kits sitting of the
work bench of Markus, so perhaps these removal and puller tools do work on 1970's engines.
Maybe some other people can add some information.

I understand that there exists a larger seal removal and driver kit, which is what I am watching for, but I do not
know the tool kit number of the larger seal removal and driver kit.

markus

The sheet that is with my larger kit in the kennedy box has a revision date of like 1976 IIRC Most of the smaller kits I have seen were sold in the mid 70's as well. I dont know what the part number for the dit was though, I have only seen like 3 of those kits (including mine) show up the little kits seem to be a little more common but dont have the tools for the larger engines.

markus

I understand that there exists a larger seal removal and driver kit, which is what I am watching for, but I do not
know the tool kit number of the larger seal removal and driver kit.
Hey Orson, I pulled my larger set out to double check if it showed andy part number for the Kit, but I could not find anything, It does have a revision date on the description sheet of 11/76 though. If you really are wanting this particular size kit, I will sell it. It is missing one driver (for an 8hp seal) and the flywheel puller. everything else is there, including a brand new knocker for the small frame 2.5-5hp in the 70's. This kit covers the 2 stoke and 4 stroke engines all sizes in that era. the smaller kit in the little red box only covers 2 and 4 stroke small frame stuff and does not have flywheel holder or anythng like that.

$100 plus the ride if your interested.

If I could, at my expense of course, I would like a copy of that sheet with your larger kit....have the tools but no sheet...thanks for your time

Dave

markus

If I could, at my expense of course, I would like a copy of that sheet with your larger kit....have the tools but no sheet...thanks for your time

Dave
Skipp, the picture you show of the tools you have in boxes in post #3 are for peerless transaxles, Nothing for tecumseh engines....unless all the tools are in the wrong boxes??? Tecumseh owned peerless gear and machine.

Is the number you’re looking for 670195....f by now
Hi Skip,
Yes, that is the large Tecumseh took kit for almost all general repairs.
I have see tool set numbers of 670195[C,D,E,F].
I found this number in my Tecumseh Service Tools manual, Form No. 694862 R5/00
I last saw that tool kit for sale in about 2008, but the kits I saw were missing pieces.
Who knows, maybe Jim Graff of the new Tecumseh company, will re-introduce the tool
kit again, like what he is doing for parts. Jim Graff (and his son) has purchased and resurrected many
companies over the years that are part of the power sport industry. He is a Godsend.
Orson

Hey Orson, I pulled my larger set out to double check if it showed andy part number for the Kit, but I could not find anything, It does have a revision date on the description sheet of 11/76 though. If you really are wanting this particular size kit, I will sell it. It is missing one driver (for an 8hp seal) and the flywheel puller. everything else is there, including a brand new knocker for the small frame 2.5-5hp in the 70's. This kit covers the 2 stoke and 4 stroke engines all sizes in that era. the smaller kit in the little red box only covers 2 and 4 stroke small frame stuff and does not have flywheel holder or anythng like that.

$100 plus the ride if your interested.

Hi Markus, Yes, I am interested in purchasing. Let's talk by PM.
Orson

Dave
Hi Skipp, Dave,
I plan to purchase the kit from Markus as described above. If it saves Markus some time, I am
happy to photocopy the sheet and send you a paper copy my USPS. Please feel free to send
me a PM and then we can communicate by electronic mail.
Orson