Something a little different??

Lizardking

Even if it turns out homemade it looks awesome. I'm digging every thing on the style! Sweet find! Can you show the brake system? That lever under the engine plate looks like part of it.

I can imagine it in it's glory days just cruising with the exhaust sounding like a Jetsons vehicle!

Triley41395

Even if it turns out homemade it looks awesome. I'm digging every thing on the style! Sweet find! Can you show the brake system? That lever under the engine plate looks like part of it.

I can imagine it in it's glory days just cruising with the exhaust sounding like a Jetsons vehicle!
I'll get some good pictures of the brakes and other things in the morning. Definitely a neat old bike.

Lizardking

I wouldn't even worry about trying to get the fenders and fork cover. I like the way it looks without them better. Find a head/tail light and get it running and ride as is.

Triley41395

I wouldn't even worry about trying to get the fenders and fork cover. I like the way it looks without them better. Find a head/tail light and get it running and ride as is.
The bike is pretty rough, don't think the ankle bitter engine is usable and the rims are shot. Both pedals and frozen but most of the linkage looks like it is there. Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet but it definitely different.

Lizardking

Spray all the parts down with some penetrating oil like Kroil and let it sit while you ponder. Repeat as needed and help it out with a little brush scrubbing to knock off any buildup chunks and let it sit.

Throw in a Tec or Briggs and make it a budget build.

Triley41395

Spray all the parts down with some penetrating oil like Kroil and let it sit while you ponder. Repeat as needed and help it out with a little brush scrubbing to knock off any buildup chunks and let it sit.

Throw in a Tec or Briggs and make it a budget build.
I'm not so sure it can be a budget build unless I do away with the pedals and I don't want to do that. I sprayed everything and I'll think about what to do with it. In reality it might be more than I want to tackle so it gets done right. I have plenty of other projects(years worth)to work on while I think about it.

Yeah that's about all the info I can find. Only a few pictures also. I wish the rims were usable. It has pedal controls kind of like the little gen. I remember that your bike had a pulley on it if I remember correctly. This bike is belt driven.
Yep, mine had a pulley on the engine , but a sprocket on the rear wheel. What's up with that?
Do you have anything that is run by a pulley instead of a chain? I would love to see a picture or two of how that is set up.

Triley41395

Yep, mine had a pulley on the engine , but a sprocket on the rear wheel. What's up with that?
Do you have anything that is run by a pulley instead of a chain? I would love to see a picture or two of how that is set up.
There is no chain only a belt. I've got some pictures but they are not great. I might try to take some with the guard off but I want the bolts to soak for a few days.

There is no chain only a belt. I've got some pictures but they are not great. I might try to take some with the guard off but I want the bolts to soak for a few days.
If you get a chance I would love to see that setup when you can.
When I bought mine, it came with the original chain too. I had to take the rear tire off to get the chain off. I have no idea why there was a pulley on the motor and sprocket on the back? Maybe the 1968 B&S wasn't original to my Little Gen. ?
I'm wondering if the bike itself is earlier 1960's?