source for springs?

red baron

Does anyone know of a good source for springs? I need a neck spring for a Muskin Cat 400x but it would be nice to have a resource for other springs if needed

FunWithStuff

red baron

If you are referring to the spring that goes on the front suspension of the HPE/Muskin Cat 400X someone has great replicas available on eBay.
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=165061950420
If you are referring to the spring that goes on the front suspension of the HPE/Muskin Cat 400X someone has great replicas available on eBay.
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=165061950420
That's exactly it! Thanks a million

FunWithStuff

That's exactly it! Thanks a million
You're very welcome! If there are any other parts you need for your Cat 400X, make sure to check out his eBay he has handlebars, forks, wheel bearings, and even switch plate decals for the model! I've bought some of his stuff before and believe me, it's great quality work.

Last edited:

red baron

You're very welcome! If there are any other parts you need for your Cat 400X, make sure to check out his eBay he has handlebars, forks, wheel bearings, and even switch plate decals for the model! I've bought some of his stuff before and believe me, they it's great quality work.
You're very welcome! If there are any other parts you need for your Cat 400X, make sure to check out his eBay he has handlebars, forks, wheel bearings, and even switch plate decals for the model! I've bought some of his stuff before and believe me, they it's great quality work.
I did check eBay several times but I must not be using the right wording. I've got some muskin cat stuff but usually it turns up arctic cat stuff. Thanks again