Sourcing for MB200 front forks

logank

Hello,
I've been looking around for new forks for my Baja Warrior/MB200 minibike. Parts list link
I know that some of these had been recalled because of the front forks, so I figured maybe this is why I cannot find them. However, mine was not part of the recall. I am looking for help on the sourcing for forks these size, whether baja or aftermarket. The part number is MB200-160. I found links on OldMiniBikes Warehouse but they are discontinued from the manufacturer.
I have some pictures with the measurements:

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1560x878.

It looks like the top (silver) part is one inch in diameter and it is 17 inches long- 12 for the slider and 5 for the rest sticking out.
Any help is greatly appreciated!

DaddyJohn

here is another source of handle bars that might work? they are the replacement parts for the coleman bikes.they too look to be cast aluminum.
http://shopping.na3.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.3546502/sc.27/category.122618/ctype.SS/SS.122618/.f
my question ,has anybody found a set of pit bike/motorcross...etc... style front forks that are also wide enough for a baja/coleman...etc 8inch tire(19x7x8) that will work?
I had one of those bikes, and the bars are steel. Weird thing about them is they are completely flat with no pull-back angle to them.

delray

maybe you had a older model(first design?) ones I have seen now look to be a casted aluminum. I know my older baja bike has steel on them.

delray

Can also go with some 7/8" Pro-Taper bars or similar. Most for bikes like the CRF50 should fit.

I have some on my Coleman and like them.

like the pro-taper bars too. I run couple different kind on some of my race bikes and there is tons of different kinds aluminum risers you can get too...straight/offset forward...etc..