spare parts for spare change

Ive been trying to get rid of these rods forever now... I bought too many and ended up with extras. they go to some tec engine im not sure what, part number is 32875.

I have two, both are brand new and never put on an engine, one is still in plastic wrapping. comes with dippers.
$20 shipped each

and I have this air filter casing that came from a mikuni carb (I think). it was on my bike when I got it and gives a cool look. but I decided that a blower would look better on my engine :shrug::thumbsup: if you use it you'll need one of those 'useless' 90 degree manifolds, but the casing is pretty thin so it doesnt interfere with your leg at all. it even has a port on it for a breather hose, I think it would look great on a classic bike. anyway here it is.

15$ shipped

first person to buy something gets a free briggs carb fuel petcock, for those for those of you that like to make custom tanks. :deal:

I need some more funds so I can get a cover and belt on my bike (all it needs to hit the road:freakout:)

c'mon let's deal :shifty:

Last edited:
That's a nice ride.
thanks, she looks a little different now though, Im waiting till its closer to share update pics (should I? maybe ill share them now cause I'm bored). not only is it beefier now, but nate was kind enough to make me a pipe that certainly turns heads. :thumbsup: I just cant wait for it to hit the road, over a year of learning and spending dimes she's finally almost ride able.