Spark plug location 5 hp B/S flatheads

Has anyone ever relocated the spark plug to a more centered location in the head? I have seen on other model B/S the plugs are in different locations in the head.

CarPlayLB

I have done that with the aftermarket heads

Notice in the last pic the angle plug head. That is a Horstman head. It is a lot of work and you will not notice any difference. I just do it to look cool and have the chics dig me
Markus may still have a Horstman head for sale, but they are not cheap! The Edlebrock heads I have done are from a Blockzilla 1 engine and have to to be welded and machined to make work...lots of work for minimal gains!

I have new toys and want to play with things, I also like it when people ask what kind of part is that or I have not seen that before. I like what CarPlay said" the chicks will dig me". Seriously I have access to a milling machine and tig welder and thought that putting the plug angled in the head would be a cool custom look along with some other mods I will be doing. I will be posting a build up mini drag bike out of my Cat slingshot very soon. The cool thing about these motors is there are a lot of them and they are cheep, not like custom building a motorcycle or car/truck, been there done that. Thanks for all the replies and pictures, I was curious about those after market heads and what the combustion looked like