Specific twist throttle kit search......

I want to replace my throttle kit. The one I have that works on my linkage is not a ball end..but a square piece of bar stock..about an inch long..with a slot cut in it..Secures with cotter pin..Anyone recognize the setup ? I had to use a bell crank on my GOTE linkage ..and this works perfect...thanks..j..

Addicted 2 Minis

Is this similar to what you're talking about?, this is for a Honda Z50M, I don't know the technical term for this type of throttle but there are others that use it as well. I think it's called an internal throttle, or at least that's what most call it.

1624199591690.png

Last edited:
No..I have a generic twist throttle grip and cable. Instead of having a ball on the carburetor end..mine has a square piece of metal..about an inch long..3/16 square that has a slot cut into it to slid over the carb linkage..then a small cotter pin secures it..

Here is what I'm looking for. This is a 7HP B&S on my GOTE. I used a bellcrank and cable from an RC airplane because I had no original parts. Cable comes up from the bottom to attach to bellcrank that I pop riveted to the carb...Any thoughts ?...thanks..j.. Fathers Day Flowers, etc, 003.JPG