Speedway 14 inch wheeled bike

This was a Speedway Red Baron before I did an all over to it back in 08 and 09 , the thread is here on OldMiniBikes if you want to look it up ,, It has a NOS front Rim with new tires and tubes front and rear , new Chain , I changed over the old Torque Converter to a NEW style Series 30 comet with a new 3/4 belt , bearings and sprocket , It has a NEW Briggs Animal in it , it is the one with the automatic ignition advance in it new in 08 , rated at 10.5 hp ,, feels very very strong , It is very loud as I have a short open pipe on it very loud , I painted the frame black with orange tank , I have the custom seat on it but it will come with a NOS seat cover , I also grafted the front end off a pit bike on this frame it has much better shocks on it than came stock , I dont want to ship this so it is pick up only , I am asking 700.00 for it ,, what a deal since the engine retails at 800.00 ,, I gave almost that for just the bike back in 08 , might take an offer or partial trade , PLEASE use the Pms with offers and deals as I get them faster .. OK ?? Thanks Shoe :thumbsup:

Last edited:
That is a nice bike, and a good price I feel with the newer comet 30 and engine on there. I hope someone at the forum here ends up buying that off you.

Hi Shoe,

Great mini bike. Do you by chance still have the original torque converter parts that went on the original tecumseh engine? I'm working on 2 Speedways right now and I'm looking for these hard to find parts.

Thanks
Frank

Hi Shoe,

Great mini bike. Do you by chance still have the original torque converter parts that went on the original tecumseh engine? I'm working on 2 Speedways right now and I'm looking for these hard to find parts.

Thanks
Frank
They were beyond worn out , I made a guy a deal on all the left overs over a year ago ,, They are all gone ,, there was one on Ebay a weeek or so ago