SPEEDWAY JC PENNY'S EL TIGRE MINIBIKE !!!!!!!

ISO
If there is anybody out there willing to sell me there bike I'm forever grateful. My wife said buy what you for Christmas and this is what I want. Ill take whatever comes my way because I know these bikes are hard to find. Please help me get my wish !!!
You can call me or text me...608 697 7804

Stay safe

cfh

The Speedway/Penny El Tigre is basically the same as a Speedway Green Horn (or Speedway Red Baron i guess too.) Or if you can do without lights, a Speedway Blue Angel. It may be easier to find those models, and you end up with basically the same bike...

1971_MB1A

The Speedway/Penny El Tigre is basically the same as a Speedway Green Horn (or Speedway Red Baron i guess too.) Or if you can do without lights, a Speedway Blue Angel. It may be easier to find those models, and you end up with basically the same bike...
My all original Green JCP El Tigre has the HS50 Tecumseh lighted engine.