Speedway Project ,,

I have started on my Speedway Here is where I am at with it , It started out as a Red Baron with a 3 1/2 hp engine , It was a Shriners bike that traveled many places ,, didnt care for the color or seat cover

New Animals dont come with a pull start but found one on Ebay ,, also got two Robertsons pipes for it , I am sure I will need to cut it to fit or something .. next is paint then assembly

Last edited:

tomsprops

Shoe- Your gonna have to cut and Fab a intake manifold as well to compensate for the angled motor plate.I made one with a bend to point the carb towards the rear so I would have more leg clearance. Otherwise it kinda sticks out the side . Save that crate so you can ship the motor out to my engine guy's ! They are 18 times, National Champ Kart builders ! Then you'll really have a ANIMAL !

I knew I was going to have to make an intake ,, and exhaust fit ,, maybe torque converter work also .. want to use a more modern Comet style ,, i have two 30 series but will see what works out ,, Yea long way to go now ,, I picked up this alky intake thinking it might work ???