Speedway torque converter driver

f4radar

Sorry, it was available when i posted and was up there for three or four days.
Thanks for the help anyways. Maybe somebody wants to trade for the one I'm using...It works great it's just a little to big to use my stock guard. Worrying about my ankle getting bit takes all the fun out of riding it around

Attachments

f4radar

Thanks for the help anyways. Maybe somebody wants to trade for the one I'm using...It works great it's just a little to big to use my stock guard. Worrying about my ankle getting bit takes all the fun out of riding it around
One of these is what I need. I took the one on the right to a shop to try and repair it but they booggered it up.

Attachments

capguncowboy

I think I have the entire outer portion in the shop. As I recall, it's in good condition. Shoot me a PM with your number and I'll send pics via text message

f4radar

I think I have the entire outer portion in the shop. As I recall, it's in good condition. Shoot me a PM with your number and I'll send pics via text message
Thanks for the pictures. The style I need has only two pivoting weighted swinging arms. But thanks for your trouble I appreciate the effort.