Spoke with Joe Deboever of CCS!!!

Oldyellow

if you're talkin about the small cylinders on each side of the frame on the rear those were the original footpeg holders.
Thats what I’m talking about alright. Holy smokes I’m glad I asked you cuz I was gonna hack them off! Any idea of what these footpegs looked like? Could I send you 20 US cash for a decal?

Oldyellow

Thats what I’m talking about alright. Holy smokes I’m glad I asked you cuz I was gonna hack them off! Any idea of what these footpegs looked like? Could I send you 20 US cash for a decal?
Sorry James just saw the pics you posted Thanks a bunch i think those footpegs are still available.

Yes they have newer ones. It's hard to tell the originals but I believe they have Japan stamped on them. I should have a set. Some you can buy have a bigger thread and you have to make that cylinder a bit bigger. But I think I have the correct size you would need. No problem your welcome anytime.