Sport King Eric Bearkat Twister (Vintage Class)

Looks good Eric but I'm wondering why you used a small front tire? I'll bet it runs good with that mikuni!
I haven't ran the engine.. it came from a great local builder.. I'm sure it will move that bike pretty good.. as far as the tire goes, I kind of like the big back little front.. tote Gote style.. I have a bunch of different size tires running around I might try something else..

https://www.amazon.com/Mikuni-Fuel-...d=1519828809&sr=8-3&keywords=mikuni+fuel+pump
These fuel pumps and rebuild kits are not expensive. I have run them on several motors. I drilled and taped a hole in the intake manifold for the pulse.
Thanks Richard, I may end up tapping the manifold, but I found a Briggs part 696126 (valve cover) that has a pulse port added from the factory.. that I am going to try also.. as I want to keep the fuel lines looking stock if possible.. .. breather.JPG

Last edited:
Would have been a rider today.. but I tried to use a pre-owned cheapo clutch, it looked good but it didn't engage.. I could tear it apart but I was on the fence about getting a new 40 series Comet so I just ordered it from OldMiniBikes.. The fuel pump is pumping, it runs like a top, no leaks or drips.. all and all I am getting really close on this one.. 20180303_111000.jpg 20180303_110629.jpg