Spring Meet in Oley, PA

I used to go to the antique bike show every year. I did make it to the 2nd minibike show, but have not been able to get back up there since. I am thinking about staying the night, so it's not just a long day of driving.
The last time I did that I took a camping trailer with me. When the show started winding down, (antique bikes), I pulled the camper down to the flat section, next to the trees. It was all fresh plowed dirt, but solid. Solid until the heavy rain came, in the middle of the night. 4 wheel drive and all, I wasn't sure I was going to get that trailer out of there.

With the Perkiomen event just 5 weeks away, it's time to bring it back to the top of the list. I'm trying to gather up some of my old camping equipment, (cook stove, small coffee pot, small cooler). I plan to be there this year.

pomfish

Let's GO!

I'm ready to get 3 bikes out of the basement and 2 from the barn in the next 2 days before the rain.
5 Complete bikes plus engines, wheels, and whatever else jumps in the trailer. :)
Pics coming soon, so stand by!

This is a Great show and is soo cheap to attend/set up/camp.
First class support from the promoters, please buy swag/food/etc. when you come. We do not want to lose this.
Not sure if they will have the Grass Drags but they usually do and it is great.
Talk soon,

Keith

Last edited:
Let's GO!

I'm ready to get 3 bikes out of the basement and 2 from the barn in the next 2 days before the rain.
5 Complete bikes plus engines, wheels, and whatever else jumps in the trailer. :)

First class support from the promoters, please buy swag/food/etc. when you come. We do not want to lose this.
Talk soon,

Keith
The drag racing is still on. You need a helmet and brakes.

Let's GO!

Talk soon,

Keith
Any chance a General Appliance bike is hitting the market? If so, shoot me a PM please...

pomfish

Hey Robert!
Doing good, 2 New Knees :) last year and Heart stent in Nov year before, so tuned up for another 10 years or so hopefully.
Hope you and family are well also.

Yeah VT7 survivor, pretty much original as best as I can tell outside of muffler and missing kickstand. Don't see too many lighted Tec 7hp engines anymore.
Correct all to sell, Late 60's Lil' Indian, survivor Arco 3.5 Easy Rider, and Rat Arco with Tillotson 5hp Briggs and a Manco 573 with 11 Hp Tec.
More pics tomorrow.
Should be fun time.

My home away from home that weekend will be the little black van (it’s too cool to call it a “minivan”) with “Yamahauler” decals on the roof box. Stop by and say hello. My name’s Thom. The van’s is Morrison. Not a Van Morrison reference, but because it claims to be a “Black Door Van!”. If the weather holds out, I’m purging my shelves of parts to sell and also bringing a couple project bikes that I’ll be sourcing parts for. Maybe some show & tell stuff, if there’s room. Gonna’ be fun. See you there!

pomfish

Some more pics off my phone.

All these are for sale locally only, will not ship and will only negotiate price in person, not online please. Thanks for understanding.
Mini Bikes are like shoes, you need to see them and feel them in person to see if they "Fit You"

Attachments

Here we go again. As in past years, I planned to be at Oley. This year, I planned, prepared, purchased. But, as in the past, I won't be able to make it. You guys and gals have a great time. I'm jealous.

20230505_140703.jpg Last minute modifications 2 the exhaust bike is loaded an ready to go lets see how the carb does tomorrow def on the rich side haven't mess wit jets just lookin to enjoy the bike an the event catch yall folks out there