Spyderdreggs 2014 OldMiniBikes Open class entry.The Rat Cat

Well even though I dropped out of the competition I figured I'd still give an update.
Today I finally had some time to work on this thing.First off ,the foot pegs on this thing were really stubby so I cut up some tube I had laying around and made some longer and stronger ones.I also made the right side peg a little longer then the other cause the Predator tends to stick out farther on the right side.I also have been thinking about how to add fenders to the frame.Now seeing as getting a hold of actual cat fenders is nearly impossible these days and being that I really didn't like the look of the short stock fenders anyway,I went about figuring out how to mount a larger fender to the rear.I don't know how it will look until I mount the back wheel but I think it'll work fine.I'll have to pick up another fender bracket since I drilled and bent the hell out of this one trying different ways of mounting it.

Yeah,it'll work.:thumbsup:I was worried about the shocks clearing the fender but everything seems to work,I even have enough space for a taller tire if I want.

Received my Sebac shocks today(thanks Marcus)they are nicer then I expected and look like they belong on this bike.:thumbsup:Much better then the beat up gokart shocks I was going to use :laugh:

Man, I can't wait to see this one done. I really like the concept!!
Thanks Buck.:thumbsup:
I picked out the colors for this ride,since I was so impressed with the Duplicolor candy green on my MTD I'm going to go with the candy apple red for the frame

and I'm going to try this for the fenders and the fork chrome as well as the handle bars.

My Trailblazer and Super Bronc are both painted with that Duplicolor Paint Shop paint. I also used their metallic clear. I like the ease of which you can spray it.

Not too much to tell.Picked up a brake caliper for which I have to fab up a bracket.Once that's done I can strip and paint this thing.Its just a matter of buying the rest of the parts I need as money allows.Never fear though,I promise this bike will be done before the end of July........hopefully :laugh::laugh::laugh: