Steens feather gas tank sticker (Taco)

PMK

Folks, admitting I am new here to this group. Yes back in the 70s I grew up riding pull rope minibikes in the woods and along powerlines in New England.

Fast forward and I am searching all over for these Steens Feather style decals for a Rickman motorcycle project. For those unfamiliar, Steens was also the US importer for UK made Rickman motorcycles, frames, chassis, and more.

I know old topic, but hopeful the guy with decals is still around, or others may know a source for them.

Folks, admitting I am new here to this group. Yes back in the 70s I grew up riding pull rope minibikes in the woods and along powerlines in New England.

Fast forward and I am searching all over for these Steens Feather style decals for a Rickman motorcycle project. For those unfamiliar, Steens was also the US importer for UK made Rickman motorcycles, frames, chassis, and more.

I know old topic, but hopeful the guy with decals is still around, or others may know a source for them.
Born Jan 8, 1980 and you were riding in the '70s...
Screenshot 2024-02-24 204244.png

PMK

Any chance of a source for at least one feather decal so I can have some made, or if available from a source, where can I buy some?

These are needed for another area Steens participated in. They imported Rickman motorcycles.

Trying to get the feather decals so I can complete my 1971 Rickman Yamaha.
Steens used the feather decal on the frames headtube, and fuel tank. Two different sizes were used. Large on the headtube, smaller on the fuel tank.

88DA8CD4-3A61-4411-B80F-91F6FD17D8FD.jpeg 764E2979-80A8-4D1F-A09A-45F0C231C870.jpeg

PMK

To offer an update, I moved forward with having the images I already have, scanned and are in the works to be printed.
Thank you to those folks that offered help.
Unfortunately, I was not able to borrow or purchase a NOS decal to use as a model to replicate.

Last edited: