Steer Bearings Baja MB200

Hello everyone.

Im in the process of overhauling a used Baja Warrior MB200 I picked up. The steer bearings are totally shot, the upper was actually broken.

I cant seem to find replacement bearings for this anywhere. Can somebody point me in the right direction. Keep in mind I need shipping to Canada.

All I have been able to find in steer bearings for a Doodle Bug. Not sure if they are compatible with a Baja Warrior.

Hello everyone.

Im in the process of overhauling a used Baja Warrior MB200 I picked up. The steer bearings are totally shot, the upper was actually broken.

I cant seem to find replacement bearings for this anywhere. Can somebody point me in the right direction. Keep in mind I need shipping to Canada.

All I have been able to find in steer bearings for a Doodle Bug. Not sure if they are compatible with a Baja Warrior.
Take them to the local bicycle shop. I bought a Mongoose Fat Tire bike and it had exactly the same bearings in the neck. Surprised me that they shared the same bearings. That will save the shipping across the border cost.....

Doug